Complex sites development
We help companies and offer solutions for any business needs and goals. We create projects using the latest methods and technologies, which are individually selected according to the client’s niche and requests.
Development of a complex website is a way to get a customized web resource with an original design and interface, multi-level internal architecture, specific functionality and integration with any services. The huge advantage of such a solution is complete freedom in the implementation of even the most unusual ideas.
Creation of complex websites:
Although each order is individual,creation of complex websites assumes a number of characteristic features, thanks to which it is possible to ultimately obtain a functional, effective resource that clearly meets the technical specifications.
The main features of such digital solutions:
- Advanced functionality – with a huge range of options: these can be user accounts, content management systems, CRM, e-commerce, multi-user interfaces and other advanced services.
- An impressive amount of information – requiring proper processing and storage, resources to create and display multiple pages, media content, profiles, statistics, etc.
- Adaptability – any platform should load easily and quickly on any device, and display correctly in different browsers.
- Flexible access settings – online stores, online magazines and other types of web resources may support an unlimited number of users and appropriate software components for registration, authorization, access rights management and interaction.
- High performance and automation – Guaranteeing fast loading and stable operation usually requires special attention to the technologies used.
- Security must be organized correctly and reliably, and therefore maximum attention is paid to issues of protection against hacking and other threats.
- Integration with external services – these can be payment gateways, social networks, delivery services, various web applications.
- Admin panels and tools – for managing content, users, services, etc.
- Scalability – the possibility of expansion is necessarily provided as business needs grow, both in terms of additional functions and processes, and regarding the successful servicing of a growing number of consumers of already available services/products.
In what situations is this approach relevant:
- E-commerce – when large-scale supermarkets are created for online trading with million-dollar turnover and a wide range of products, which require appropriate functionality, level of protection, and performance.
- Social networks are public, large portals where you need to take care of the means for sharing content, communicating on forums, conveniently filling out profiles, using interactive elements, animation, etc.
- Corporate applications are for serious companies, customized to perform specific business tasks and processes, integrated with other software products and connecting a considerable number of different components.
- Educational portals – for launching online courses, downloading educational materials, conducting testing and managing impressive amounts of data.
- Booking and order services – if the business is related to tourism, transportation or other areas that require tools for online booking and order management.
- Interactive launches with a significant amount of data – an example is GIS (geographic information systems, online representations of news agencies, catalogs of goods/services).
- Large-scale analytical platforms – for running web applications that provide analytical reports, statistics, etc.
- International projects – when support for multiple languages and currencies is required, which is often important for global companies and multilingual communities.
There may be many options, but they all require interaction with impressive amounts of information, the involvement of a considerable number of highly qualified developers and the inability to automate or simplify any algorithms. Here, each item of the technical specifications turns into a challenge for developers, requiring them to have knowledge, skills and experience.
Main features of complex website development
To developing a complex website attract a large number of specialists. As a rule, there are no simple standard solutions here – designers and templates that just need to be installed and configured, ready-made plugins and modules. Most often, everything is written from scratch, gradually creating a product that fully complies with the pre-compiled brief.
That is why a lot of time is devoted to its elaboration – each point is carefully discussed and written down, everything is recorded down to the smallest detail. The plan necessarily includes prototyping and testing, without which it is impossible to imagine construction multi-level systems.
How our work is structured
The collaboration process is in many ways similar to the cycle of activities that are implemented when designing simple sites. The only exception is that ready-made components and software components are practically not used here, and much is written from scratch. Therefore, the stage of preparation for design website pay a lot of attention.
To understand what the client wants, how he sees the final product, how best to design this or that component, function, interaction, research and analysis are carried out. By actively interacting with the customer, specialists clarify expectations and requirements, which helps to avoid mistakes and reduce the risks of ineffective waste of time and finances.
To make a complex website, plan the following steps:
- Preparation: filling out a brief by the client for a general assessment of the project, collecting information (studying the market, target audience and competitors, business areas, etc.), building a marketing strategy, defining goals and objectives.
- Programming – selection of technological solutions and tools, prototyping, design, etc.
- Testing, fixing identified bugs (if any), launch – when it is carried out technical website development, special attention is paid to inspections, because powerful platforms must work flawlessly under any conditions.
- Maintenance, support, scaling and a number of other related tasks.
Implementation of technical specifications
Guarantees effective interaction between parties and exact compliance of the result with the request. What’s included technical task: defining the goals of the project, basic information about the business and the customer, deadlines and budget, description with details of each step (from general design requirements to a list of methods used), conditions for maintenance and support, schedule and milestones.
It is worth mentioning here the importance of transparent communication. Open communication, discussion of changes and high-quality feedback, the willingness of both parties to look for alternatives and adapt, respond flexibly to criticism and build healthy relationships – without all this it is very difficult, and sometimes completely unrealistic, to come to a result that would suit everyone.
This is a whole range of activities aimed at creating a convenient, functional and visually attractive resource. Creating interface of complex sites, implement the following tasks: analysis (of the market, target audience, competitors, sphere, business goals), determination of the architecture and structure of the system, schemes for organizing components and layout of content, choosing a color palette and selecting fonts, original elements, testing, making edits.
In most cases design for complex sites unique, designed specifically for business, taking into account its special requirements and wishes. Everything matters here – from the correct selection of shades, taking into account the preferences of the target audience and the components of the visual style, to the technical elaboration of every detail and ensuring key requirements for adaptability.
Here it is worth mentioning the creation of individual administrative panels, which not only allow you to easily edit content, configure parameters, add new functions and monitor analytics, but also perform a number of specific functions and manage business processes. The choice of options and methods for their implementation is practically unlimited and gives you the chance to implement any functionality in the admin panel.
For example, if you need to create a control panel for a corporate educational portal, you need a whole range of tools for structuring and storing educational materials, training modules, drawing blocks for checking the level of acquired knowledge, viewing webinars, holding competitions, certification, selling information courses, etc. All this cannot be found on the designer or in a standard set of CMS, so usually training centers turn to professionals for help.
Layout and programming
Layout is the process of creating a web page, including layout, structure and visual design, using various programming languages. It is the layout that is responsible for the appearance of the resource and the first impression, display of elements and content, adaptability, performance and efficiency of page loading, as well as the success of SEO optimization.
Complex website development at the programming stage requires the involvement of highly qualified specialists to complete two groups of tasks:
- Frontend is everything that the visitor sees at the moment of transition, the client part. Frontend specialists are engaged in the development of the interface, its visual presentation and user interaction.
- Backend is the hidden part that is responsible for functionality and request processing. Backend specialists create the server part and algorithms, work with databases, provide security, etc.
Testing and commissioning
The purpose of the tests is to find and fix bugs, as well as to understand how convenient, logical, and enjoyable the web project is for the visitor. Loading speed and performance, stability and correctness of display on all gadgets are checked, functionality and compliance of the result with the request are assessed.
This is followed by correcting found bugs and recorded problems, improving certain aspects, re-testing and writing a report. Only when there is complete confidence in the correct functioning of the web resource is it launched onto the network. First you need to buy a domain and hosting, upload all the components to the server, configure it, obtain SSL certificates, etc.
This step includes regular upgrading of software components, monitoring performance and security, correcting conflicts and inconsistencies, and regular backups. It may also involve working with feedback, tracking activity, the effectiveness of marketing activities, prompt response to requests, SEO promotion, interaction with the community, content filling, etc.
Achieving Maximum Results
The presence of an attractive, comfortable, productive, correctly displayed on any gadget website company is the key to its development and prosperity. After all, it is impossible to imagine a successful business today without its own portal on the Internet – even those companies whose field of activity is far from information technology still find growth points on the Internet.
At a minimum, it is important to give the visitor the opportunity to get acquainted with the company’s activities, its values, and services. As a maximum, the presence of a web resource increases brand awareness, increases sales, and manages business processes and marketing strategies.
Wewe create complex websites, capable of attracting and retaining users, easily getting to the top of search engines and generating good traffic, inspiring trust among potential clients and achieving any goals.
This is one of the most important stages on which its visibility in search engines, the number of people attracted, user experience, conversions, trust and competitiveness in the online space depend.
What does optimization consist of:
- SEO – keywords, meta tags, optimized content.
- Performance – optimized images, code minification, caching.
- Adaptive design for convenience on different devices.
- Navigation is a simple, convenient and intuitive structure.
- Security – SSL certificate, protection against malicious attacks.
- Analytics – using tools to monitor traffic and human behavior.
- Social networks – integration for content distribution and visitor engagement.
- The content is unique, informative, relevant to the needs of the audience.
Determines the system’s ability to grow and adapt to increased traffic and data volume, perform new functions and expand.Creating a complex website, thanks to its flexible architecture and the use of modern solutions, provides the ability to easily scale resources, ensuring stability even as the load increases.
A lot depends on how well and correctly the web resource will work, whether it can provide reliable data storage, and be invulnerable to external attacks and internal hacks. Even the most beautiful design cannot solve the problem of leaking confidential information. A super-complicated admin panel will not be needed if the server is down most of the time.
Therefore, it is impossible to overestimate the importance of such aspects as choosing a reliable hosting, automatic saving of backups, multi-level security system, network infrastructure, monitoring for quickly identifying and responding to problems.
Sometimes ensuring reliability becomes a key factor – for example, when creating banking products, portals of financial organizations that contain confidential and payment information. Leaks and fraud due to vulnerabilities in the CMS code or theme lead to financial losses, collapse of the organization’s reputation, lawsuits and other unpleasant consequences.
And therefore, encryption, two-factor authentication, and constant modernization of systems are a basic set of measures to maintain the proper level of security. Serious structures try to protect themselves as much as possible from any intrusions and losses, investing a lot of money in the design of super-closed and reliable products.
How prices are determined for creating a complex website
Cost of creating a complex website can vary significantly depending on the size of the development team, the technologies used, the volume of content and customer requirements. In addition to the initial amount, it is also important to consider the costs of support and updates to ensure the stability of the web platform.
The main components of the final amount are the type of project, design features, functionality, technology, content. Tell me exactly how much it will cost create a complex website, is impossible, because each individual statement of work will include its own expense items and it will be possible to indicate specific amounts only after filling out a detailed brief.
The items on the list are the components of the total price. Moreover, each of them can vary over a fairly wide range. While the design for an online hardware store, with all the variety of structure and pages, can be simple and concise, designing the appearance of an information portal can be much more labor-intensive and requires the involvement of a whole team of experts.
The same applies to the functional part, front-end/back-end development, and all other parameters. The price is determined for each specific request.
Why should you order the development of a complex website?
Answer order the development of a complex website is a choice in favor of business development and the opportunity to realize any ideas in the long term. After all, a resource made by professionals will not only work flawlessly and attract people, but will also remain relevant for a long time. Thanks to the use of modern powerful technologies, such web platforms do not become outdated, easily scale, and adapt to new conditions.
Complex the approach becomes a guarantee of obtaining the predicted result. At any moment of communication, the customer can make changes and refine certain nuances, exercise control and receive a report on the current state of affairs. It is also valuable that after the launch of the site and many years of its successful operation, you can order additional services for the purpose of modernization, modification or implementation of a new idea.
Development of complex sites to order is:
- Customization – at all levels, which gives a wide field for activity and allows you to get a completely unique digital product in the end.
- Strict adherence to technical specifications and attention to the smallest details.
- The absence of any restrictions – no matter how difficult the project may be, the studio will cope with it.
- Solving any problems in the process – multi-component multi-page platforms with a lot of modules and plugins always have the risk of bugs, conflicts, etc., but all this can be easily fixed thanks to the efforts of an experienced team.
Cooperation with experts is a guarantee of a professional approach, high quality, reliability and a number of additional benefits.