How we workYii2 site improvements
Process improvements to sites using the Yii2 framework usually involves several stages and is carried out following certain steps for an effective and high-quality result.
- Requirements Analysis: The initial stage of the process where the customer and Web Studio determine all the necessary changes that need to be made to the project.
- Planning and Estimation: We assess the scope of work, determine the resources needed to complete tasks, and develop an action plan with deadlines and priorities.
- Design: Formation of structure, creation of technical specifications, selection of architecture, necessary components and tools.
- Web application development and testing: Programmers begin to implement the plan, implementing the necessary changes, creating new functions or modules.
- Deployment and optimization: After successful tests, changes are implemented on the live site. It is also important to optimize here to improve performance and security.
- Support and Maintenance: Once changes have been implemented, it is important to provide support and maintenance, especially early on, to quickly respond to any problems or requests.
For small tasks, such as fixing bugs or adding small features, the time frame can be relatively short, ranging from a few days to a week. However, if you need to complete more complex tasks, for example, developing new modules, reworking a large amount of functionality, or integrating third-party services, the deadlines must be improve the Yii framework can increase and amount to several weeks or even months, everything really varies from person to person.
More precise deadlines are usually determined based on a discussion of the project between the customer and the studio. It is important to consider that the preparatory phase, such as assessing requirements, planning, drawing up specifications and agreeing on all the details, can also take some time and affect the overall implementation period.
Order a modification to the Yii framework?
Toorder modification on the Yii framework and to make this process more efficient, the customer needs to consider several key aspects. It is important to clearly define the goals and requirements of the project, describe in detail the desired functionality and business logic. If the changes involve design or user interface, providing examples and mockups will help improve understanding of the expected outcome.
It is also important to clarify the current version of the framework and indicate security requirements, if any.Custom Yii2 customization this is a relationship in which it is necessary determine the budget and timing for making changes, which is a key point and will help adapt the action plan to the capabilities and expectations of the customer. Indicating key performers and contacts on your part will also facilitate communication and collaboration between the parties, facilitating more efficient work on the project.
How much does it cost to customize Yii2?
Each project is unique and must be calculated cost of website improvementна Yii 2 is realistic after reading the list of requirements and assessing labor hours at this stage, but there are factors that change the price of services.
Project scope: The more tasks required to be performed, the higher the cost. This includes functional improvements, design changes, performance optimizations and other tasks. But in large-scale and long-term relationships, the price per hour will be reduced since we will interact with you on an ongoing, partnership basis.
Complexity of tasks: Some tasks may be more complex and require the involvement of additional specialists at a higher rate per hour.
|Minor fixes, integrations
|$25 per hour (from 10 hours minimum)
|Change the design
|$15 per hour (from 8 hours minimum)
|On a permanent basis (contract)
|$20 hour (from 30 hours per month)
|The price is discussed individually