Order website design: Modern designs
Site design is a visual display of images and texts placed on the screen. As well as a whole range of algorithms and solutions aimed at competent and logical organization of all content and usability. As for the external component, a thoughtful and professionally created visual should be harmonious and aesthetic, easy to perceive and at the same time memorable, stylish and bright.
But the convenience of the resource and its performance of all provided functions are no less important. If site design development is done correctly, then the moment a person enters it, he immediately understands what brand we are talking about, what he offers and what values the business is built on, sees competitive advantages and wants to stay on the resource to receive additional information.
A convenient and intuitive menu, competent structure, navigation, high-quality texts and video/photo materials – all this helps turn casual visitors into clients and increase the loyalty of those who already cooperate with the company.
In the process of working on the visuals of the site, it is important to create not just a beautiful “picture”, but a design that will attract representatives of the target audience and unobtrusively lead them to perform certain actions (purchase, order, etc.). And for this you will first need to carry out a whole range of activities, analyzing the target audience, competitors, and field of activity.
And then use all the information received to create a beautiful, functional, memorable and effective modern visual that will help site take top positions in search results, interest people, become a tool for enterprise development and profit making.
Key requirements for the graphic design of any modern web resource:
- Simplicity, convenience and consistency – comfortably located and clearly visible buttons for subsections, transitions, performing certain actions, a clearly thought-out system of pages and subcategories, connection of all components, absence of distractions.
- Aesthetics – the presence of a single style and a harmonious combination of selected shades, fonts, and individual details that guarantee a pleasant experience at the time of viewing.
- Compliance with the topic – the choice of a general style and the elaboration of each component directly depend on the niche in which the company operates, the type or type of services, products, transmitted values, and important features.
- Uniqueness and quality – at all levels: both the “visual shell” itself and the content. A concept created from scratch along with useful, relevant content will inspire confidence in a potential client and a desire to learn more about the offers, place an order, etc.
- Functionality – integration with services, adaptability for correct display on all gadgets and browsers, fast loading.
- SEO optimization – for promotion in search engines, increasing traffic.
- Following modern trends – just look at web resources created 5-10 years ago and compare them with new ones or those that have undergone redesign in order to understand which of them will attract more people and why it is important to keep up with the times.
Why do you need a website design?
All activities within the framework of creating web projects, all efforts, original ideas and solutions are aimed at achieving a single goal – to attract the user’s attention. Only if the visitor likes it web site design, he will linger on it and will not return to the search page or go to the online platforms of competing brands.
In the process, everything depends on many interrelated factors, but it starts with the first impression, for which visual design is responsible. And therefore, it should be attractive and bright, on the one hand, but carefully thought out and conducive to taking targeted actions, on the other.
Professionally created and fit for purpose website design easily and unobtrusively leads the visitor to the desired goal. Convenient functionality and a logical menu help a person quickly find the data he is interested in, order a position in one or two clicks, immediately see all the benefits of cooperation with the company, and “get hooked” on the key messages.
The purpose of the visual is to interest the user and not allow him to go to a competitor’s resource, and then quietly push him to follow the instructions to perform the target action. An expressive and non-standard appearance, informative and high-quality content should focus attention and promote the message, but not overload with an abundance of unnecessary details, not irritate and not shift the focus from the main thing.
According to many studies, today people online do not want to go through more than 2-3 steps and spend more than 5 minutes to make a purchase. And therefore, even a unique product at a lower price may not be popular if you have to read long guides and follow complex instructions to purchase it. A simple, understandable interface is the guarantee that even a user with minimal knowledge will become a client.
At the same time, boring, outdated graphics can scare away people who want to collaborate with the best and get aesthetic pleasure from being on the site. Therefore, simplicity is not the same as the absence of aesthetics and creative solutions. This is the difficulty – to create a concept that is at the same time simple and “catchy”, memorable, allowing you to achieve goals in sales and growth.
And only professionals can perform such a task. Only qualified specialists with all the necessary skills and extensive experience will be able to bring any unusual idea to life, introduce cool features and create a resource that will be bright, attractive, stand out from competitors, but not overloaded and easy to use.
How much does website design cost?
The list of visual design work includes: careful consideration of the entire user journey, development of layouts, adaptive layout, testing and delivery. Before drawing up the technical specifications, say: how much does website design cost, is impossible, since the final amount depends on a lot of different factors.
What affects the budget:
- Scope of work – depth of analysis (market niche, competing firms, target audience, etc.) and complexity of preliminary research, level of detail, number of pages and unique elements, content, etc.
- Design type – when created site design, price largely depends on this factor: a minimalist or strict style is cheaper than a WOW design with an abundance of animation and video.
- Level of customization – the more elements and components are formed from scratch, the higher the budget will be.
- Availability of special effects – when carried out website design development, price depends on the amount of resources involved. To create complex animations, implement web applications and various “tricks”, individual specialists are hired on an hourly basis, which significantly increases the final price.
- The number of edits is subject to strict adherence by the contractor to the generated technical specifications and the customer making changes already in the process.
The visual component is extremely important and directly affects the attractiveness and effectiveness of the project, conversion level, visitor loyalty, business development and profit growth. Therefore, this issue should be given no less attention than the formation of the technical part. And cooperation with professionals will be the key to successful implementation of the project at all stages.
Having made a decision order a website design in our studio, you get:
- Individual approach and guarantee of unique results.
- Careful study of each of the points of the terms of reference, the possibility of making amendments and additional aspects.
- Detailed report at each stage.
- Reasonable prices – due to efficient resource allocation and optimization.
- The opportunity to implement an idea of any level of complexity and attract specialists from different fields.
- Strict adherence to deadlines and agreements.
- Quality guarantees – the customer receives a completely finished product that has passed testing and inspections.
Our team creates a variety of sites taking into account the latest trends and technologies, in strict accordance with the goals and vision of the customer. We are equally successful in implementing website design organization or online store, web application or blog, forming a team for each individual project and involving those who are able to cope with even super-complex requests.
Team of specialists for each project
Thanks to the emergence of boxed services and designers, one person can create a simple web portal with basic design. But it is unlikely that it will be able to satisfy the requirements of the target audience, fulfill the functions assigned to it and become an effective platform for achieving business goals.
To create an exclusive and unique website design, you will have to involve several specialists, the exact number of which depends on the scale and complexity of the project. In each case, the team is selected individually, based on what tools and means they will have to work with.
Who can be on the team:
- Manager – controls and coordinates the actions of the entire team, monitors compliance with deadlines and task points, provides a report on all steps, manages the project instead of the customer and is responsible for the outcome of the interaction.
- The UX/UI designer is the first one responsible for visualizing and drawing the prototype, the second one implements the technical part and functionality.
- Layout designer – translates the rendered prototype into html, is responsible for the correct display of the content in all browsers and on gadget screens.
- Programmer – combines visuals with functionality through the implementation of various tools and options.
- A content manager and SEO specialist are responsible for the content, its quality and uniqueness, and compliance with the requirements of the target audience and search engines.
Depending on the characteristics of each specific aspect, the number of employees involved may vary. For information portals, one designer, layout designer and programmer is enough, but many content makers are needed. When creating corporate platforms, more designers and those who know how to create unusual effects are attracted, and one person can be responsible for the content.
A photographer, videographer, illustrator, animator, translator, 3D artist, etc. can also work on the site. There is no need to skimp on professionals, because only if everyone is responsible for their own direction and applies all available skills, knowledge, experience is guaranteed the best result.
The main development steps cannot be determined before drawing up the technical specifications, but any website design assumes the presence of several specific elements present on most pages.
Standard visual components:
- Color scheme – a set of shades that will be used.
- A set of fonts – colors and types, sizes, combinations.
- Header and footer are the so-called “head” and “footer” of web pages.
- Designing the main one – it is the “face” of the site and requires special attention.
- Little things – icons, buttons, forms.
- Content – its placement on the screen, the ratio of photos and texts, videos, etc.
In addition to attractiveness and brightness, all this should be correctly and logically arranged, providing a simple and functional interface.
Stages of creation
After contacting the web studio, the customer fills out a brief and talks about the main idea. These are the first stages of creating a website design where details are discussed, all requirements and wishes are determined, a structure is drawn up, costs and deadlines are calculated, and an agreement is drawn up indicating the rights and obligations of the parties.
Direct design involves the following steps:
- Preparation – data collection, analysis of the competitive environment, niches, selection of references, etc.
- Construction of a prototype – so that you can evaluate the selected design solutions, the layout of the content, and the usability of the functionality.
- Layout and programming.
- Testing and transfer of the finished product.
Interesting tricks and trends
Today, technology allows us to come up with and implement a lot of exclusive ideas. Trends are constantly changing, shaping user tastes and making them more and more visually demanding.
Current trends in 2023-2024:
- Dark, rich shades and 3D graphics – with the right approach, help to stand out and place accents.
- Minimalism and ultra-minimalism – getting rid of unnecessary things, even to the point of disguising secondary elements.
- Expressive typography – hand-drawn non-standard fonts, large headings, emphasis on graphic display of text content.
- Retro style with primitive geometry, pastel shades, “poster” images and texts.
- Neon shades as accents against the background.
- Interactive elements – web applications, unusual buttons, hover effects, games and everything that makes you stay on the page as long as possible.
- Object visualization is a cool effect for online stores, which allows you to see the product from different sides, evaluate the shape, color, silhouette. Cosmetics stores allow you to see the shades of products “on yourself” through special services for front cameras; in online boutiques you can “try on” clothes. Furniture showrooms are introducing similar functions, thanks to which you can see how a new sofa will fit into the interior. All this attracts people, increases loyalty and makes them choose the company in the future.
- Asymmetry, broken grid, overlapping text with graphics – all this looks interesting and fresh.
- Split layouts with the screen divided into two parts, each of which provides its own information and creates the desired impression.
- Optical illusions – with tricky contrasts, changes in space and shape, which make you want to stay on the site and take a better look at everything.
Good site design – this is the perfect combination of visuals and functions, development convenience and simplicity, originality and uniqueness. Everything that can attract a client and increase his loyalty, make him want to make a purchase or get information, and in the future, he will definitely come here again.